We care about each other
We are governed by a strong sense of corporate responsibility and aim to achieve our strategic objectives by doing what is right. We always strive to act with integrity and, of course, comply with all current regulations.
Our Code of Ethics.
Your trust matters.
Our conduct is guided by fairness and integrity. Everyone who is part of Almirall must comply with the standards contained in our Code of Ethics. We work according to Almirall's values of being a Caring, Dedicated, Dynamic and Expert company. Embedded in the fabric of the Almirall culture, these values help us earn the trust that is placed in us by patients, healthcare professionals and stakeholders.
Investing in you.
We are dedicated to protecting, encouraging and investing in our people. To attract the best talent, we have signed collaboration agreements with leading universities and business schools to recruit top students. We also program hundreds of hours of employee training courses every year to invest in you and your future. In this way, we encourage a positive work environment based on personal and professional growth in different disciplines, equal opportunities and mutual respect. In recognition of our efforts, independent HR assessor CRF Institute has ranked Almirall as a ‘Top Employer' every year since 2008.
Health, safety and wellbeing policy.
As part of Almirall's commitment to society, one of the objectives driving our daily activity is the occupational health, safety and wellbeing of our employees.
With this in mind, the following basic principles have been established:
- Commitment to occupational health, safety and wellbeing, ingrained into the company’s daily activity.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of Almirall´s occupational health and safety management, complying with applicable legal requirements and other standards to which Almirall subscribes voluntarily.
- Establishment of regular programs, with objectives and targets in line with applicable standards, with this global corporate policy and with risks and opportunities identified in the area of occupational health and safety.
- Training, involvement and participation by employees and third-party companies collaborating with Almirall, in implementing this global corporate policy.
- Ensuring availability of all necessary information and resources, while planning how to best use them.
- Occupational health and safety are the whole company's goal, and thus responsibility for achieving it involves everyone in the company, whatever our level or role.
Health and safety management certification.
Since 2019, Almirall holds the new and prestigious ISO 45001:2018 international certificate, awarded by TÜV Rheinland based on Almirall’s compliance with international health and safety regulations in Spain and Germany. This rigorous certificate, which covers our R&D activities, the manufacturing of active substances and the manufacturing and wholesale of pharmaceutical products, replaces the OHSAS 18001:2007 certificate, which we had held up to now for our activities in Spain (since 2007) and in Germany (since 2013).